Tuition & Fees
The following provides a breakdown of tuition and fees:
Annual Tuition 2023-2024
PreK3 & PreK4: $26,190*
Kindergarten-Grade 5: $29,575*
*Includes lunch, books, supplies, and yearbookA non-refundable deposit of $3,000 is required at the time of enrollment. Depending on your payment schedule, the deposit will be applied to tuition and payments toward the balance billed starting June 1st.
The following is a schedule of fees a St. Philip’s family can expect during the 2023-2024 school year:
- New Student Fee: $2,000 per child
- Tuition Insurance for: PreK3 and PreK4: $475
- Kindergarten-Grade 5: $545
Extended and aftercare provided until 6:00 PM: $10 per hour*
*PreK3 & PreK4 after 2:00 PM / KINDERGARTEN - 5TH GRADE AFTER 3:15 PM
- Pick-up after 6:00 pm is $5 per minute per child
- Late Payment Fee: Greater of 1.0% of the balance or $25 per child per month
- Payment Plan Change Fee after enrollment: $50 per student
- Return Payment Fee: $50
Tuition Assistance is available to St. Philip’s students based on demonstrated need. Admission decisions are in no way influenced by a request for aid.
St. Philip’s uses the Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to fairly determine qualification for Tuition Assistance. The FAST application is available beginning in November for the following academic year. Applications must be completed by January 15th. Click here to begin your FAST application.
We cannot guarantee the availability of funds to families if tuition assistance forms are submitted later than the deadline. Incomplete tuition assistance applications will be placed on a tuition assistance waitlist and will be processed as funds remaining in the tuition assistance budget permit.
- What kinds of tuition assistance does St. Philip’s Episcopal School offer?
- How does our family apply for tuition assistance at St. Philip’s?
- What happens if a student’s parents are divorced, separated, or unmarried?
- Is tuition assistance guaranteed every year?
- My spouse is not currently employed. How will that affect St. Philip's analysis of our financial situation?
- Does St. Philip's accept state or federal funds for financial assistance?