Tuition Assistance is available to St. Philip’s students based on demonstrated need. Admission decisions are in no way influenced by a request for aid.
St. Philip’s uses the Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to fairly determine qualification for Tuition Assistance. The FAST application is available beginning in November for the following academic year. Applications must be completed by January 15th. Click here to begin your FAST application.
We cannot guarantee the availability of funds to families if tuition assistance forms are submitted later than the deadline. Incomplete tuition assistance applications will be placed on a tuition assistance waitlist and will be processed as funds remaining in the tuition assistance budget permit.
- What kinds of tuition assistance does St. Philip’s Episcopal School offer?
- How does our family apply for tuition assistance at St. Philip’s?
- What happens if a student’s parents are divorced, separated, or unmarried?
- Is tuition assistance guaranteed every year?
- My spouse is not currently employed. How will that affect St. Philip's analysis of our financial situation?
- Does St. Philip's accept state or federal funds for financial assistance?